Patriot GoTravel Insurance provides travel medical insurance for the visitors to USA or international traveler outside their home country. The plan is very similar to the Patriot Travel Medical Insurance, it excludes out the repatriation and evacuation benefits, thereby reducing the quoted premium costs.
Patriot GoTravel Insurance provides coverage for non-US citizens traveling outside their country of citizenship, while Patriot GoTravel International plan is for US citizens traveling outside the United States. Patriot GoTravel Insurance plan offers comprehensive coverage, incidental home country coverage, optional end of trip coverage, and has an extreme sports rider. The plan coverage is for a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of two years. Patriot GoTravel Insurance is ideal visitor health insurance for parents visiting usa and tourists to the United States.
Maximum medical coverage options available are $50,000, $100,000, $500,000 or $1,000,000.
Online Renewal available when plan is purchased for at least 3 months initially
Underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation, a White Mountains Insurance Group company (rated AA [Excellent] by A.M. Best Company). Coverage is available to international visitors who come to the U.S. for pleasure, business or study and to new immigrants to the U.S. Coverage is available for up to 12 months.
Patriot GO Travel plan offers incidental home country coverage, optional end of trip coverage, and has an extreme sports rider. The plan coverage is for a minimum of 10 days up to a maximum of two years.After reviewing the plan, click the Enroll Now link to enroll online, by fax or by mail. After your application has been processed, you'll receive a confirmation of coverage by mail.
International Medical Group (IMG) has developed Patriot Travel Medical Insurance plans to provide you and your family coverage without Boundaries. Each plan offers a complete pacakge of international benefits avalable 24 hours a day.
Home Country Coverage :
Incidental Home Country Coverage During the Period of Coverage an insured person may return to their home country for incidental visits up to a cumulative two weeks total, subject to: a. The insured person must have left their home country, b. The total Period of Coverage must be for a minimum of 30 days, and c. The return to the home country may not be taken to receive treatment for an illness or injury incurred while traveling.
End of Trip Home Country Coverage For every five months of continuous coverage you purchase, you can purchase one additional month of home country coverage as an accommodation and supplemental travel benefit, up to a maximum of two months. To purchase this special home country extension coverage, please check the appropriate box on the Application Form, and calculate your premium to include the additional month(s).
Trip Interruption : Up to US$5,000 :
If, during a covered trip, there is a death of an immediate family member (spouse, child, parent or sibling) or the substantial destruction of the insured's principal residence, each Patriot GoTravelSM plan will pay to return the insured to the area of principal residence. The plan will pay for a one way air or ground transportation ticket of the same class as the unused travel ticket, less the value of the unused return ticket.
Common Carrier Accidental Death : US$50,000 to Beneficiary; maximum of US$250,000 per family :
If accidental death should occur while traveling on a commercial Common Carrier, US$50,000 will be paid to the designated beneficiary, up to a maximum of US$250,000 per family.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment : US$25,000 principal sum :
It includes US$25,000 principal sum benefit for Accidental Death and Dismemberment occurring during the Period of Coverage:
Accidental Loss of life - principal sum;
Accidental Loss of two Members - principal sum;
Accidental Loss of one Member - 50% of principal sum. "Member" means hand, foot or eye. For more information, see the Conditions of Coverage section in the Patriot GoTravelSM brochure.
Additional Benefits for U.S. Citizens :
Sudden Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition :
Up to US$15,000 will be paid for the eligible expenses of a sudden and unexpected recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition while traveling outside of the US. For the definition of a Pre-existing Condition, please see Exclusion number 1 in the Patriot GoTravelSM brochure.
Patriot GoTravel will pay directly to the insured person US$100 for each night of a required overnight stay in a hospital. However, the hospital stay must be covered under this plan in order to receive this benefit.
Charges for the following services, treatments and/or conditions, among others, are excluded from coverage under the Patriot plans.
1. Pre-existing Conditions. A pre-existing condition is defined as any injury, illness, sickness, disease, or other physical, medical, mental or nervous condition, disorder or ailment that, with reasonable medical certainty, existed at the time of application or at any time during the three years prior to the effective date of the insurance, whether or not previously manifested or symptomatic, diagnosed, treated, or disclosed prior to the effective date, including any subsequent, chronic or recurring complications or consequences related thereto or arising therefrom.
2. Treatment or surgeries which are elective, investigational, experimental or for research purposes.
3. War, military action, terrorism, political insurrection, protest, or any act thereof.
4. Immunizations and routine physical exams.
5. Treatment of Temporomandibular Joint or dental treatment, except as expressly provided for in the certificate of insurance.
6. Venereal disease, AIDS virus, AIDS-related illness, ARC Syndrome, or AIDS, and the cost of testing for these conditions, and charges for treatment or surgeries which are incurred by any Insured who was HIV+ at time of enrollment into this insurance.
7. Pregnancy, childbirth, birth control, artificial insemination, treatment for infertility or impotency, sterilization or reversal thereof, or abortion.
8. Injury sustained while participating in amateur or professional sports or other athletic activity which is organized and/or sanctioned, or which involves regular or scheduled practices, games or competition. The following hazardous activities are excluded: racing of any kind, aviation (except when traveling as a passenger in a commercial aircraft), BMX, BASE jumping, bobsleigh, bungee jumping, canyoning, caving, high diving, hang gliding, heli-skiing, hot air ballooning, inline skating, jet skiing, kayaking, luge, motocross (moto-x), mountain biking, mountaineering, parachuting, rappelling, rock climbing, rodeo, scuba diving, ski jumping, sky diving, snow skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, spelunking, snorkeling, surfing, wakeboarding, water skiing, windsurfing and whitewater rafting.
9. Vision or ear tests and the provision of visual or hearing aids.
10. Vocational, recreational, speech or music therapy.
11. Treatment while confined primarily to receive custodial care, educational or rehabilitative care, or nursing services.
12. Charges, injuries and/or illnesses resulting or arising from or occurring during the commission or continuing perpetration of a violation of law by the insured, including without limitation, the engaging in an illegal occupation or act, but excluding minor traffic violations.
13. Treatment for, and injuries and/or illnesses resulting or arising from, substance abuse or drug addiction.
14. Injury and/or illness resulting or arising from being under the influence of alcohol or drugs; and injury or illness resulting from operating any type of vehicle after consuming any alcohol or drugs.
15. Willful self-inflicted injury or illness.
16. Treatment required as a result of or arising from complications from a treatment or condition not covered under the certificate.
17. Any services or supplies performed or provided by a relative of the Insured or provided at no cost to Insured.
18. Treatment for mental and nervous disorders.
19. Organ or tissue transplants or related services.
20. Illness or injury where the trip to the host country is undertaken for treatment or advice for such Illness or injury, except as expressly provided for in the certificate of insurance.
21. Treatment incurred as a result of or arising from exposure to nuclear radiation, and/or radioactive material(s).
In Patriot GoTravel Insurance, the repatriation and evacuation benefits are not included in the plan, hence it is slightly less premium than the Patriot Series Insurance plans. Patriot GoTravel Insurance covers for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country for a minimum of 10 days up to a maximum of two years. If the plan is purchased for a minimum of three months, coverage may be renewed for a total of up to 2 years.
Patriot GoTravel Insurance coverage can start as early as next day. You do not need medical records or a physical exam to sign up.
Patriot GoTravel Insurance Coverage is available - Extreme Sports Rider is up to 12 months of coverage for those under the age of 50. This rider provides upto US$50,000 lifetime activities such as Bungee jumping, canyoning, flying, hang gliding,rappelling, rock climbing, skydiving, spelunking and whitewater rafting.
Hospital Expense Coverage Limit: Up to policy maximum
Intensive Care Expense Coverage Limit: Up to policy Maximum
Outpatient Doctor Office Coverage Limit: Up to policy Maximum
Pre-existing condition coverage Limit: Not covered. A Pre-Existing Condition is defined by the policy as, "any injury or illness which was contracted or which manifested itself, or for which treatment or medication was prescribed within three years prior to the effective date of this insurance."
Parents Visiting America Need Medical Coverage for Visitors Posted: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 01:25:58 +0000 Tags: Visitor Medical Insurance, Visitors Insurance, us visitor insurance, visitor health insurance, visitor insurance for parents, visitor insurance for relatives, visitor insurance usa, visitor medical insurance, visitor medical insurance for parents, visitor medical insurance for relatives
Parents visiting USA need Visitor Medical Insurance Posted: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 22:22:56 +0000 Tags: Visitor Medical Insurance, Visitors Health Insurance, grandparents visiting usa, parents visiting usa, parents visitor health insurance, parents visitor insurance, parents visitor medical insurance, visitor health insurance, visitor insurance, visitor insurance for parents, visitor medical insurance, visitors health insurance, visitors insurance, visitors medical insurance